- Are you passionate about healthy, sustainable food?
- Are you keen to get involved with the Good Food in Greenwich network?
- Would you like to gain experience in a dynamic and exciting communications role?
Good Food in Greenwich is going from strength to strength and is growing all the time. We’ve been running for a year and half now and cover many different areas of food including tackling food poverty, business support and waste. However, we cannot keep up with the work and are seeking a volunteer to support the network in all its communications and promotions.
We’re looking for someone enthusiastic and with a passion for healthy, sustainable food to help us with our communications including website updates and social media. We need someone who is willing to learn and who is experienced in using social media.
Key activities will include
- Supporting the network coordinator in promotions and communications and some administration
- Updating the Good FiG website with news and tips
- Promoting Good FiG through digital and social media
- Maintaining the database of Good FiG businesses and projects including sending out charters to Good FiG businesses
- Supporting with events administration
- Attending events to support on the day with photographs and social media
If you’re interested please contact Mel for more information on 0208 2694880 or email firstname.lastname@example.org