Free Food Business Training starting in Greenwich this April
- Do you want to run your own business, but need some help getting started?
- Do you have a passion for a winning food idea?
- Would you like to access support to kick start your business?
If you answered ‘YES!’ to these questions, then this opportunity is perfect for you.
As part of Good Food in Greenwich, GCDA, supported by Royal Borough of Greenwich, is offering a FREE 10-week Food Business Training course with loads of support, help and advice from experts in the field.
When? The course will run every Wednesday from 26th April until the 5th July (break on 31st May)
What time? 10am – 1pm
Where? Greenwich West Community Centre
What we’ll cover:
- You and your idea, feasibilities, aims and objectives
- Legislation – all the legal bits you’ll need
- Health and Sustainability – how to capitalise on these themes to maximise your profits
- Product Development – refining and adapting to make sure you have the best product possible
- Sector specific issues – logistics, production, trading opportunities and more
- Finance – how to price your product properly
- Promotions and branding – how to sell yourself and your business
- Business planning – complete a comprehensive business plan
As people become more aware of their food and where it comes from, they are looking for new and exciting food businesses to buy from. Completing this course will result in supported opportunities to trade around the borough, and ongoing mentoring from experts in the field.
If you’re interested and would like more information, then contact Mel Taylor on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 2694880